Most people assume that eating a spinach salad would boost one’s health, rather than imperil it, but 26-year-old Orem, Utah resident Chelsey Macey had quite the opposite experience. After eating a serving of Dole brand prewashed, bagged spinach that was contaminated with E. coli, the mother of three became violently – and almost fatally – ill. Even worse, Macey’s attorneys claim that the bout of illness left her with permanent gastrointestinal damage. The trial in the case went to the jury, but the parties came to a settlement, the terms of which were undisclosed, as the jury was in deliberations.
Have you or a loved one suffered a serious injury as a result of negligence? If so, you need the advice of a skilled team of personal injury attorneys. Contact the Los Angeles personal injury attorneys at The Heller Law Firm for a free consultation, or call us direct at 866-461-5791. You will hear from us either the same day or within 24 hours.