Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Florida Woman Files Suit Against Makers of “Eco-Friendly” Power Generator

Nancy Younger and her husband William were trying to help the environment by installing a device known as the IdleAire into their big-rig truck, but they ended up losing much more. The device, which was supposed to harness solar energy to power devices such as air conditioners and electronics in idling big-rig trucks, is claimed to have siphoned deadly carbon monoxide gas into the cab where the Youngers were sleeping. William Younger died as a result of the incident, and Nancy sustained a near-fatal case of carbon monoxide poisoning. An award of up to $18 million is expected in the case.

If a defective device has negatively impacted your family, we’re here to help you understand your options for seeking recourse.
Contact the attorneys at The Heller Law Firm for a free consultation, or call us direct at 866-461-5791. You will hear from us either the same day or within 24 hours.