Chicago resident Cornelia Morris was trying to touch up her roots with a home hair color kit in July 2006 when she suffered a severe allergic reaction to the Soft Sheen Dark and Lovely product she was using. An autopsy later named hair dye-related anaphylactic shock as the direct cause of Morris’ death. Morris’ family has initiated a wrongful death claim against L’Oreal, the manufacturer of the product, asking for at least $500,000 in damages.
Has a defective product caused you or a family member to become injured? We can help. Contact the attorneys at The Heller Law Firm for a free consultation, or call us direct at 866-461-5791. You will hear from us either the same day or within 24 hours.